DESTINATION AUSTRALIA is STCRC’s integrated, multidisciplinary research program, focusing on three key areas:
- Sustainable Destinations
- Sustainable Enterprises
- Sustainable Resources
STCRC diffuses its research outputs to industry through:
- Collaboration with industry and government partners
- Spin-off enterprises
- Licensing its intellectual property
- Business tools, kits, manuals and expert systems
- Conferences, workshops, seminars
- Published reports, summary sheets and extension flyers
- Internet-based information services
- Training products, courses and programs
- International consulting services.
We are developing Australia’s long-term tourism research capacities through a vigorous postgraduate research education program, supported by scholarships for students in industry-designed projects, and by developing and distributing education and training products.